As light can be less'n'more & next
How could we think about light without worrying about the shadow! We constantly move between the two poles and certainly think about our lighting from its shadow side. To what extent does artificial lighting snatch from the darkness what belongs to it? To what extent does light bring out the darkness in the first place? What remains in the dark when we move something into the light? Is darkness a shell that encloses the light?
Light and shadow are basic constants of human experience and generate one thing with absolute certainty: emotions.
So we want to use light to create emotions and enable people's visions! With us, you will work with people with very different talents and personalities and thus become part of an inspiring team where everyone feels valued and does the best work of their lives.
For our team we are looking for a Business Developer Project (m/f/d) for our location in Cologne.
Represent our brands next and less'n'more
You know exactly how to appeal to architects, consultants and planners at home and abroad and get them excited about our brands. They become fans of our products and like to use them to realise their (lighting) ideas.
Develop successful partnerships
You develop close, long-term relationships with key partners. You listen and find out what our partners really need. You increase mutual success through conversations, regular visits and timely support.
Teach us a thingor two
You work with your colleagues to increase our visibility among partners and identify the communication channels with the greatest potential. You define KPIs for yourself and all measures in order to measure the joint success.
- You have sound experience in sales to architects and planners. Preferably from the lighting or furnishing industry
- You are ready to build a new sales channel together with our team and take responsibility for it
- You are organised and structured
- You don't need any special motivation, because you have a high degree of initiative and independence.
- You love what you do
- You are a fan of great products and can't live without good light
- You have a positive, self-confident manner and can present well
- You believe in yourself and that your commitment will bring you and us forward.
You can expect
An appropriate basic salary with a very attractive performance bonus
- Flexible working hours and if you like also home office
- A company car that you can also use privately
- An optional job bike
- Flat hierarchies, always an open ear, cordiality and appreciation of your work
If all this sounds good to you, we absolutely have to get to know each other. As a first step, please send us your complete application documents by e-mail to Christian Dinow (email@example.com)
We look forward to meeting you.